Thank you for your interest in participating in the 2020 BFit Challenge First Responder Support Climb!
All participants in the event are required to raise a minimum of $300. 100% of fundraising goes to the charity you choose.
Registration for the event closes on January 22nd, 2020. Competitions include:
- Highest fundraising individual for entire event
- Highest fundraising Law Enforcement / Military team
- Highest fundraising Fire / EMT team
- *NEW*: Highest fundraising Community / Friends / Family team
To compete for team prizes, teams cannot exceed 10 members. There is no limit on team sizes for any division if you do not want to compete for team prizes.
Someone must create your team (ex. Team Captain or best computer person) before members can join your team.
New This Year:
Team creator will choose the charity that their teams' fundraising will all go to. (View different charities here)
Please note the registration cost is a donation and goes to your fundraising requirement.
Each division will have a different starting time:
- Law Enforcement division will start at 9 a.m.
- Community/Family/Friends Division will start at 10 a.m. (You must be 16 years or older to participate.)
- Fire/EMT division will start at 11 a.m.
If donors are writing checks for fundraising, please have them write checks payable to the: Boston Bruins Foundation, specify your team, and deliver to:
Boston Bruins Foundation
100 Legends Way
Boston, MA 02114
Don't want to fundraise as part of a team? Join our Boston Bruins Foundation team - open to all divisions and people!