Our Mission: To offer hope, knowledge, and support to cancer patients, their families, caregivers, and friends by providing a source of information, social services, and compassion through all stages of the cancer journey.
Our Vision: We provide excellent education and support services, often in collaboration with partner organizations, for all stages of the cancer journey throughout every community in Washington and Hancock counties;
- Newly diagnosed cancer patients, their families and caregivers learn about our Center from numerous informed sources;
- We keep our services current via ongoing assessment of community needs;
- We have a well-organized and dedicated cadre of volunteers who skillfully carry out the Center’s mission and are accountable to and overseen by a Volunteer Coordinator;
- The Center maintains financial stability through the aggressive pursuit of endowments and grants and by development of a multi-faceted fundraising strategy;
- An energetic and visionary board of directors brings experience and dedication to advise, govern, and oversee the operation of the Center.