An amazing team of Cultural Care Au Pair staff will be running their hearts out in the Berlin Half Marathon for Cultural Care Kids First Foundation (or, as we like to call it, Kids First).
What’s the cause?
Cultural Care Kids First Foundation’s mission is to enrich the lives of children in need. We strive to make a lasting difference by providing opportunities for education, culture, and recreation. Drawing on the strength of the global community of Cultural Care Au Pair, our goal is to create a brighter future for kids who need our help around the world. Find out more about what we do here: http://www.culturalcarekidsfirst.org
Meet the team:
• Ann, the American (living in Berlin): This will be my 5th half marathon, the 2nd one in Berlin and the 1st one for this great cause!
• Jess, the American (living in Lucerne): This will be my 8th half marathon but very first in Europe! Looking forward to getting to know Berlin through this race!
• Clare, the Maltese (living in Lucerne): I’ve been running for a few years now – done a couple of 5ks, 10ks and half marathons. I am looking forward to running in Berlin for several reasons – it’s great to share the thrill of a race with colleagues, it’s an awesome way to see a city that I’ve never been too and we are also all running together for a good cause.
• Hannah, the Saarlander/Bavarian (living in Berlin): An inline skate cruise through Berlin City? Count me in! This is my very first half marathon and I couldn't be more motivated - especially because we are skating for a great cause!
• Vanessa, our true Berliner: On the one hand you could say that I agreed to participate in the half marathon for a great cause - on the other hand I have no clue why I am doing this.
Please help us to reach our goal of altogether 105.5km on April 8th, but more importantly: help our Kids First children in need!