Each year, tens of thousands of children coping with cancer and other serious illnesses #believeinbeads.
They count on Beads of Courage for support, empowering them to record, tell, and own their stories of courage through arts-in-medicine programs.
Beads given at the bedside are spirit-lifting, which can be lifesaving in the moment.
Now through January 5, we appeal to you: give the gift of support to our members and our mission.
If you #believeinbeads, help us reach more courageous kids with your tax-deductible donation today.
Every dollar you donate helps improve the quality of life of a child coping with serious illness!
Here are some examples of what your gift can support:
• $5 will provide a one-of-a kind glass bead for a child in the hospital
• $15 will provide 500 colorful program beads to restock our bead pharmacy
• $25 will provide our Sibling Program for the brother or sister of a BOC member
• $50 will sponsor Act of Courage beads for 10 children in the hospital
• $100 will move one child off the waiting list to receive Beads in the Mail
• $250 will provide up to 100 Butterfly Beads for parents coping with the loss of their child.
• $1,000 will fund a core Beads of Courage Program at a hospital for up to 3 months