September is Bead Challenge Month at Beads of Courage!
2019 marks the 11th consecutive year of this popular month-long fundraising and "beadraising" event benefiting Beads of Courage.
Your generous support during Bead Challenge 2019 helps sustain us in the months ahead by funding our vital mission and refilling our bead pharmacy.
When children are being treated for cancer or another serious illness, receiving Beads of Courage at the bedside is spirit-lifting, which can be lifesaving in the moment.
Every dollar you donate helps improve the quality of life of a child coping with serious illness! Here are some examples of what your gift can support ...
• $5 will provide a one-of-a kind glass bead for a child in the hospital
• $15 will provide 500 colorful program beads to restock our bead pharmacy
• $25 will provide our Sibling Program for the brother or sister of a BOC member
• $50 will sponsor Act of Courage beads for 10 children in the hospital
• $100 will move one child off the waiting list to receive Beads in the Mail
• $250 will provide up to 100 Butterfly Beads for parents coping with the loss of their child.
• $1,000 will fund a core Beads of Courage Program at a hospital for up to 3 months
#BeadsMakeitBetter ... and YOU make it possible!