Bay Cove Mission: Bay Cove Human Services partners with people to overcome challenges and realize personal potential.
We pursue this mission by providing individualized and compassionate services to people facing the challenges associated with developmental disabilities, mental illness, substance use disorders, homelessness, and aging at more than 175 program sights throughout greater Boston and southeastern Massachusetts.
Every donation has a real impact, for example:
- $2,500 could provide a year of therapeutic toddler groups for a child in our Early Intervention program
- $1,000 could provide 6 months of rental assistance for a person with mental illness
- $500 could provide an iPad for a non-verbal person with developmental disabilities
- $250 could provide an extra day of inpatient detox for someone beginning their recovery from a substance use disorder at Bay Cove’s Andrew House program.
- $100 could provide breakfast for 80 people at our Medeiros Center for Change program, a day program for older adults who are homeless.
- $50 could pay for yoga (or other welness activities) for a person living with mental illness.
- $25 could pay for formula for infants in our New Day program for expecting and new mothers in recovery from opioid addiction.
- $10 could pay for a blanket for a person experiencing homelessness.