SLAMT1D, Inc. will host its 10th Annual Vermont Summer Classic WIFFLE Ball Tournament on Friday June 26 and Saturday, June 27, 2020 at the Historic Little Fenway Complex in Essex, VT. If you've never played at Fenway Park, Wrigley Field, or Field of Dreams here's your chance! OK, so they're miniature versions but the fun is as epic!
Anyone can organize a team. Space is limited, so apply now! Heres what were all about:
- Date: June 26/27, 2020. Opening games Friday & Saturday, with playoffs Saturday afternoon
- Location: Little Fenway, Essex, VT
- Teams: Space is limited; only 18 teams. Anyone can play! Organize your own team!
- Team fundraising (suggested minimum of $5,000) for PowerRanking points
- 4 games guaranteed
- 10 team single elimination playoff
- Home Run Derby
- Fields: Little Fenway, Little Wrigley and Little Field of Dreams
- Learn about T1D (Type 1 Diabetes), fundraise to increase awareness of T1D and help us get more kids with T1D to life-changing camps!
- Play-by-play announcing, music, good food!