An annual Free family and dog-friendly event featuring a 3K and 5K run/walk. Help the Auburn Valley Humane Society care for animals in need. Register for the 3K or 5K dog friendly run or walk. Setup a fundraising page, earn awesome prizes, and get ready to celebrate with your dog! The course is a flat, easy and scenic, along the White River for all ages. Water for humans as well as water bowls along the trail for your pooch. Water pools will be available at the end of the race for the dogs. Event includes demonstrations, specialty vendor village plus entertainment, contests, prize basket drawings and pet licensing.
There are many easy ways to raise money for the puppies and the kitties.
1. Create your own fundraising page. Post your link on Facebook and tag your friends who love animals. Don't be afraid to ask! People are very busy and want to support you so give them a little nudge.
2. Email your family and let them know that you are on a mission to raise money for the Auburn Valley Humane Society. Ask them to support you!
3. Ask your neighbors. Use your pledge form to collect cash and check donations. Checks may be made out to AVHS.
4. Ask your co-workers!
5. Throw a wine or beer party and invite your friends for wine, bunco, cards or a movie. Provide some treats and ask for a suggested donation of $25 each.
6. Ask your boss to have a one-time "Bring your pets to workday." Anyone who brings their pet contributes $25 to the the office team. Everyone wins! Your pet makes everyone happy at the office and your officemates are more productive on that day!
7. Shake your co-workers for pocket change. Everyone has spare change so have them the coins into a jar for the AVHS puppies and kitties.
Need help with your fundraising or registration? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions - Visit
Celebrate Every Milestone - Visit
Want to volunteer - Visit