My dog, Barabbas ingested a peach pit, sometime around Friday, May 17, which caused an intestinal blockage. The blockage was not properly diagnosed until Tuesday the 21st, by which time a lot of damage had occurred to his large intestine. Although we quite nearly lost him in surgery, the fantastic staff at California Veterinary Specialists saved him with a successful emergency bowel resection. Prior to this incident, Barabbas was healthy and vibrant and this worked in his favor. We are looking at a full recovery.