Fill the heart of your child with an exceptional Asbury education.
We are raising funds to support Asbury's supportive and enriching learning model, which will create life-long learners. This robust educational model is not supported by the traditional Denver Public School budget and requires additional support from families to ensure your students continue to experience the joy of learning.
$75/per month/per child or $2.50 per day will enable Asbury to:
- Expand the budget-intensive project based learning curriculum.
- Support a body-positive and healthy-living full time physical education program.
- Push technology into every classroom throughout the day to ensure all students are developing the skills they will need to thrive in our tech oriented world.
- Expand the gifted and talented curriculum which will ensure that kids receive support 5x per week and are challenged through a rigorous curriculum.
- Develop the instructional paraprofessional program to provide critical support to every teacher and student with small group instruction.
Please consider donating to ensure that all of the above are available for your child and that the students of Asbury Elementary reach their education goals.
You can give here or...
- Check made out to Asbury PTSO and dropped or mailed to the school
-Monthly through Zelle