WHAT ARE THE ENDOWMENT'S FUNDRAISING GOALS?
The fundraising goal for The Ariel Bybee Endowment at the Center for Latter-day Saint Arts is $150,000, which would permit annual prizes in the range of $5,000-$10,000 drawn in perpetuity from income generated by the Endowment. If the Endowment is larger than its target of $150,000, the amounts available to artists will increase.
HOW DO I DONATE?
There are three ways to donate to The Ariel Bybee Endowment at the Center for Latter-day Saint Arts:
1. Donate online (see "Donate" button). Donations may also be made via VENMO @centerforldsarts. Should you choose to donate through VENMO or PayPal, please include your name as you would like it to be acknowledged in all future materials and list the Endowment in the online fields.
2. Make out a check to “Center for Latter-day Saint Arts” and mail to: Center for Latter-day Saint Arts P.O Box 230465 New York, NY 10023-0008. Please indicate The Bybee Endowment in your check "notes."
3. Contact the Center to set up a conversation about your contribution. To do so, please email email@example.com or call 347.325.2165.
IS MY DONATION TAX DEDUCTIBLE?
Donations made to The Endowment are tax deductible. The Center for Latter-day Saint Arts is a 501(c)(3) entity. Donors to The Endowment will be recognized by name in all future Endowment publications and references.
WHAT ARE THE DONATION TIERS?
All donors will be recognized on this website and in all future publications of the Endowment. The Ariel Bybee Endowment at the Center for Latter-day Saint Arts gratefully accepts donations of all sizes.
· $100 - $500: Donor’s name will appear on this website. Also, the donor will receive free access to a digital version of Ariel’s never-before-released 1997 album Eternal Day,made in collaboration with David Fletcher and Allison Eldredge.
· $500 - $1,000: All of the above, plus a CD of Eternal Day, autographed by David Fletcher and Allison Eldredge.
· $1,000 - $5,000: All of the above, plus an invitation to an exclusive concert at Neylan McBaine’s home in SLC, UT featuring Ariel’s favorite concert works. Date TBD.
· $10,000+ : All of the above, plus the opportunity to have David Fletcher play a private concert in your home of his original compositions and arrangements, including those Ariel performed regularly.