Friends & Family,
I am so excited to kick off this year's Cincinnati Works Young Professionals Board Annual Fundraiser! As I've had the honor to serve on our board for the last three years, I've had the privilege to see the benefit this fundraiser brings to so many of our neighbors in the Queen City. 2020 has presented challenges to so many people throughout our community and nation, and this year's fundraiser is more important than ever.
We are on a mission to eliminate poverty in Cincinnati by helping our members work their way to economic self-sufficiency, and we can't do it without your support. This year, my goal is to raise $2,000 to go towards our $25,000 team effort that will assist neighbors in our community like Darrel and Belinda in the video above.
Contributions of ANY size have a meaningful impact for our members:
- $25 provides access and resources for our Jumpstart workshop
- $50 helps with transportation to and from employment opportunities
- $100 provides access to our legal coordinator to help people resolve legal issues that are hindering their job search
- $250 provides a series of one-on-one financial coaching sessions and tools to help employed members budget their earnings and develop assets
- $500 allows our employment specialists to provide custom skill and job matching to our 75+ employer partners
- $1,000 provides access to our one-on-one employment coaching to guide a member on their career path
Help me Empower our Members & Restore Hope: https://cincinnatiworks.org/
When Cincinnati Works, we all win!