Donate to American Red Cross Disaster Relief and you could win a 4 ticket prize pack to see Amy Grant and Vince Gill’s highly acclaimed 12 Nights of Christmas at The Ryman - A Nashville Tradition.
In 2019, Amy and Vince will return to the historic Ryman Auditorium for a 12 show residency.
Prize Package includes:
- 4 prime tickets to one of the 12 residency performances.
- Pre-show tour of the historic Ryman Auditorium
- Backstage “meet & greet” opportunity with Amy and Vince
- Signed cds and posters from both Amy and Vince
- An Epiphone PR-150 Acoustic Guitar Vintage Sunburst guitar autographed by both Amy and Vince.
- Gift bag from the Ryman Auditorium Gift Shop.
- On top of that, a $100 gift certificate for dinner at The Palm restaurant.
Every $10 is a chance to win (e.g., $50=5 entries)
Open only to US residents, age 18+ (or the age of majority in your state, whichever is greater) at time of entry. Click Here for the Official Rules. No purchase necessary. Click Here for the alternate method of entry form.
Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes starts on Friday, March 8, 2019 at 2:00 PM ET and ends on Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 11:59:59 PM ET.
About the American Red Cross:
The American Red Cross shelters, feeds and provides emotional support to victims of disasters; supplies about 40 percent of the nation's blood; teaches skills that save lives; provides international humanitarian aid; and supports military members and their families. The Red Cross is a not-for-profit organization that depends on volunteers and the generosity of the American public to perform its mission. For more information, please visit redcross.org or cruzrojaamericana.org, or visit us on Twitter at @RedCross.