Team AFSP Minnesota is recruiting runners for the 2020 Grandma’s Marathon and Garry Bjorklund Half Marathon! Be a part of the team dedicated to preventing suicide for the American Foundation for Suicide Foundation.
How to become a charity runner:
1. Join our team at afsp.org/grandmas
2. The team captain will contact you via the information you provided (please include your full name, email, and phone number) and will send you our fundraising guidelines to review, as well as instructions on setting up your Crowdrise page.
3. Agree to fundraising commitment ($500) and begin fundraising to earn your guaranteed entry—don’t wait until the last second (fundraising deadline is May 1st!)
4. Earn your Grandma’s Marathon race weekend registration code (deadline to register for the race is May 8th) Officially register to run using the link below and provided code by AFSP.
5. Questions? Please contact Cassandra, the AFSP Minnesota Area Director at email@example.com or call 507-721-8246.