Join the American Cancer Society DetermiNation program for the Falmouth Road Race and make your miles more meaningful!
The fundraising minimum for those obtaining a bib through the American Cancer Society is $900.
If you have secured your own bib but would like to fundraise for the American Cancer Society, we suggest a fundraising minimum of $400.
All participants will receive the following rock-star treatment:
· Guaranteed Entry in the 2019 New Balance Falmouth Road Race
· Race Entry Fee
· DetermiNation Running Shirt
· Group Runs and Virtual coaching
· Personal Fundraising Website
· Fundraising support from your American Cancer Society staff partner to help you surpass your fundraising goal and help you understand how your fundraising dollars impact our mission of eliminating cancer
· An inspiring (and delicious) pre-race breakfast and shakeout run on Saturday, August 17th at the Hope Lodge Boston to celebrate your accomplishments
· The opportunity to dedicate your effort in honor of or in memory of someone affected by cancer and receive ribbons to wear in support of them
· Transportation to the event - from Boston
· Recognition for fundraising success
· And more….
Every step you take and every mile you conquer will help the American Cancer Society continue to save lives and celebrate life, every single day. Because of you: More people will stay well by taking steps to prevent cancer or find it early. More people will get well with help from our free programs and services to guide them through every step of a cancer experience.
For more info or questions please contact
Christina Fogg @ email@example.com