Airlink is actively engaging relief and airline partners led by our Signature Lead Partner United Airlines in a rapid response to ensure communities in crisis across the Bahamas get the help they need in the wake of Hurricane Dorian’s destruction.
Give to Airlink and you help secure transportation and logistical support for 15+ charity relief partners responding in the Bahamas who could be….
· Rescuing people still in harm’s way
· Providing medical care and access to medical supplies
· Cooking hot meals for thousands of displaced people
· Distributing tarps and tents to provide a safe night’s sleep
· Ensuring clean water for drinking, cooking, and bathing
· Protecting vulnerable children by providing basic needs and family support
· Putting solar chargers and lights into people’s hands
· And more…
If you believe in the power of flight as a force for good that can connect people across miles with hope and help, please give generously to Airlink.
With your donation today, you help Airlink and all of the 80+ humanitarian and disaster relief organizations it supports in responses to crises and disasters around the globe.
Note: Airlink does not generally accept gifts restricted to specific disasters. Funds raised in excess of need for a particular disaster will be used to support Airlink’s mission and response to future disasters.