We have some big goals for 2018! In August, Access Health Africa will be sending our biggest medical/dental team to Malawi in the history of our organization! To celebrate, we are setting a goal of raising - in honor of our 16th anniversary of working to improve health in Malawi.
Our goal is simple: we will provide free medical and dental services that patients are otherwise unable to access. Our efforts are sustainable and community led: we are proud to work closely with our partner hospital, Kabudula Community Hospital. We're dedicated to helping the Kabudula community break down barriers to life-saving medical and dental care.
HERE'S HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- Gives one patient round trip transportation to receive surgery
- Provides essential surgical instruments and medicines for one surgery
- Provides one Basic Life Support course for 10 rural health providers in Kabudula
*Donors receive free gift with $125+ donation*
- Provides one life-changing surgery
- Provides transport fees for all patients for one entire day of medical/surgical cases
We thank you for your support and look forward to sharing our work with you.