What: Walk, run or dance your way around your neighborhood!
When: November 14, 2020, any time you want!
Where: Choose your own location, your neighborhood, your favorite park, a hiking spot you enjoy, anywhere you want to be!
Finish Line: A festive finish will be at Addison Elementary between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. You are welcome to come by and take a selfie at the finish line or create your own finish line at home!
How to Participate:
1) Select "Join" or "Donate" then choose your class team if you want the money to be counted towards funds raised by a specific class. If you do not want to join a particular class then choose "AESF" as the class. Please do not select "create your own team" as we want to keep the competition between the classes. The cost is $15.00 per person or $40.00 per immediate family. Feel free to donate more to help your team and Addison! Once you join please email us a picture at any time of you preparing for the fun run or with a fun sign showing your excitement and we will upload the picture to this site for your friends to see! You can also post pictures and videos to your social media, please use the hashtag #AESFfallfunrun!
2) Share with your network, friends, grandparents, aunts and uncles to help Addison! Your family and friends are welcome to participate by donating and participating in the race wherever they are! We would love pictures of cousins, friends, grandparents, etc. running all over the United States! We hope this is a fun event uniting Addison students and also each student's family members as we all share in a fun event on the same day!
3) Bibs: A link to the bib will be included in the donation receipt emailed to you. You will be able to print and decorate your own bib!
4) After you finish the event, post a picture or video and use the hashtag #AESFfallfunrun to unite our community.
5) When you go out please stay safe, socially distanced and wearing your masks when needed!
Class Competition: 2 winning classrooms! Keep your eyes on the leaderboard below.
1) Highest amount raised
Prize: Tik-Tok dance performed for the class
by our very own Mrs. Hallmark and Mr.
Cohen! Class chooses the dance!
2) 2nd highest amount raised
Prize: Breakfast with Mrs. Hallmark and Mr.
**The last date/time to enter and have money count towards the competition is Friday at 11:59 p.m.! Winning classes announced Saturday!**
If there are any students who will not be able to participate due to financial constraints please notify the student's teacher. It is AESF's goal to always have 100 percent participation. In the same vein, if you want to sponsor students who may need aid please notify AESF.
Contact Information: Please contact Erica Arena-Camarillo at email@example.com with any questions or comments.