Whether you’re a seasoned endurance athlete or a first-timer, we’ll help you thrive with access to professional training and a community of support that will make every step not only possible, but meaningful. We’re invested in ensuring that all of our DetermiNation program participants, no matter your location, have access to the very best training and support possible.
The fundraising minimum for those obtaining a bib through the American Cancer Society is $1,000. If you have secured your own bib but would like to fundraise for the American Cancer Society, we suggest a fundraising minimum of $400.
All participants will receive the following rock-star treatment:
· Guaranteed Entry in the 2020 New Balance Falmouth Road Race
· Race Entry Fee
· DetermiNation Running Shirt
· Group Runs and Virtual Coaching
· Personal Fundraising Website
· Fundraising support from your American Cancer Society staff partner to help you surpass your fundraising goal and help you understand how your fundraising dollars impact our mission of eliminating cancer
· An inspiring (and delicious) pre-race breakfast and shakeout run on Saturday, August 15th at the Hope Lodge Boston to celebrate your accomplishments (subject to change)
· The opportunity to dedicate your effort in honor of or in memory of someone affected by cancer and receive ribbons to wear in support of them
· Transportation to the event - from Boston
· Recognition for fundraising success
· And more….
Every step you take and every mile you conquer will help the American Cancer Society’s commitment to saving lives from cancer. Your donations help the American Cancer Society fund groundbreaking cancer research, critical patient care services, education and prevention initiatives, and so much more.
For more info or questions please contact Christina at firstname.lastname@example.org or (774) 314-9555.