Bowl for Kids’ Sake 2018 has taken on a new format! Join us at Spare Time Lanes on Saturday, March 24th at noon for our annual Bowl for Kids’ Sake bowling event. Remember, it’s not about how good a bowler you are, it’s celebrating the impact the money you collected will have on your community!
Bowl For Kids' Sake is the party after the fundraising. By bowling with us as a match or making a donation to a bowler (or both!), you help us carry out our mission- to provide children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported one-to-one relationships that change their lives for the better, forever. Enjoy a great afternoon of bowling, pizza and a fun raffle.
Please contact events manager, Jillian Comolli at email@example.com to officially register.
There are two ways to participate:
1. Straight-Pay to Participate- Pay $50 for you and your little to come join us for a fun day of bowling, pizza, soda and raffle prizes
2. Fundraise to Participate- Set up a fundraising page on our campaign page and raise $50 for you and your little to come join us for a fun day of bowling, pizza, soda and raffle prizes- there will be special prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place fundraisers!
CrowdRise takes care of all the hard stuff! To get started, follow these three easy steps:
1. Visit the Nutmeg Big Brothers Big Sisters’ campaign page for the BFKS event, hosted by CrowdRise, and click “Register”.
2. Decide whether you're going to Fundraise-for-Admission or Pay-for-Admission. If you are going to Fundraise select "Create a Team" and name it for you and your little. If you are going to pay, select "Skip this Step" in the upper right.
3. Log-in or Create an Account, add player info, check the waiver, add a credit card and you're set to start designing your fundraising page (or not- if you just paid for admission)!
Don’t forget to thank your donors! As a reminder, donations to your campaign are not considered admission to the event. Your donors are supporting your admission to the event.
A NOTE: Registering for BFKS, either through straight-pay or fundraising, registers you and your little for the event and secures your spot- even if you may not reach your fundraising goal of $50. If you don't meet your minimum goal, we'll charge your credit card the difference.
If fundraising this amount is a financial hardship please contact Events Manager Jillian at firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR to registration. Scholarships are available.