Thank you for visiting my fundraising page and considering a donation.
This is why I'm so proud to run 2020 Boston Marathon on behalf of 826 Boston:
● 826 Boston empowers underserved students ages 6-18 to find their voices, tell their stories, and gain communication skills to succeed in school and in life.
● 826 Boston provides after-school tutoring, field trips, creative writing workshops, in-school tutoring, help for English Language Learners, and in-depth publishing projects.
826 Boston Writers’ Room at the John D. O’Bryant School of Mathematics and Science in a typical year:
● 1,240 students served (92% of the total student population)
● 29 teachers served across 10 subjects (including ELA, history, science, and mathematics)
The Writers’ Room Impact:
● 83% of students say that working with 826 Boston helped them improve their confidence in writing.
● 80% of students say that their ideas improved as a result of working with 826 Boston
Please consider making a donation to help me raise my $10,000 goal and spreading the word by sharing my campaign with friends and across all social media.
In our quest to reach the finish line next April, please know that your support will contribute to shaping the lives of thousands of inspiring students.