Donate

2021 Fiesta Especial Royal Court Campaign

$660 of $17,000 goal
3% Complete

Story

 The Fiesta Especial® Royal Court program offers once-in-a-lifetime experiences, life changing moments, self-discovery, skill strengthening and development, new friends, community awareness and more all tied up with a tremendous celebration. Each participant becomes a part of a community that distinguishes achievements, recognizes diversity and provides a platform for giving back and contributing to the local community which supports our program participant’s day in and day out. Through their campaigns, program participants will work on developing campaign plans, setting goals, building teams, identifying networks, communicating a clear message, and asking for support. 40% of what they raise will go to a local, nonprofit, disability service organization and the other 60% will go toward putting on the Fiesta Especial® Celebration Day event for other children and adults with disabilities in the San Antonio and surrounding communities. 

Posted by Disabilitysa