8. I know I took an easy grab with 10 and 9. BUT, it's truth. And we overcame, are overcoming and will overcome. And CLHM is an overcoming event through and through. Plus, 9 and 10.
7. It's 50 right now in the CLHM neck of the woods today. 50-14 (date of the event) = 26 /2 = 13 + .1 = 13.1 That's a sign. TIP: .1 is just a cool number.
6. Kindness is always stylish, like a favorite T-shirt and jeans. Wear your tee and jeans with happiness and keep kindness trending.
5. No one ever says, " I wish I had not participated in that really good cause that helped people who were having a tough time."
4. Do you hear what I hear? It's the sound of hope in the air. Let it fill your head and sing it loud and clear. Hope is alive. We're all part of that song. And each part matters.
3. This list is late. I have intermittently been unaware of the time, date or day of the week. I've got this on my calendar, though. Donate now, before you forget.
2. Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens. Doorbells and sleighbells and warm woolen mittens. The joy CLHM donations bring. These are a few of my favorite things. Fittingly, applied to a song from "The Sound of Music," where they cross the alps because...you know...rolling hills at CLHM = Alps.
1. In 10 days it will be 4 years since my mother passed away due to cancer she was diagnosed with the year before (2016). The first year I ran CLHM (2014), I was running in honor of my mother being in remission from the first battle. The battle is hard.
ALL of the proceeds from CLHM go to helping those who need some assistance while battling cancer.
Whether you are participating, contributing, or praying for the efforts of the event, you are appreciated.