Team Chance Owl Ride for Jackson is a two day, 111-mile ride starting in Chicago riding to the Country Inn and Suites in Valparaiso, IN and back to Chicago. Riders will be guided along paths, road, and trails for 55.5 miles one day and another 55.5 miles the next day. This year, the Owl Ride will be offering a one-day option with shuttles back from Valparasio to Chicago on Saturday and Chicago to Valparasio on Sunday.
· 5:30am: Bag drop-off
· 6:00am: Owl Ride for Jackson Day 1 Departure
· 2:00pm: Valparaiso Arrival
· 6:30pm: Team Chance Dinner
· 7:00am: Team Chance Breakfast (included in hotel price)
· 8:15am: Bag drop-off at Hotel
· 8:30am: Owl Ride for Jackson Day 2 Departure
· 3:00pm: Chicago Arrival
· Upon Arrival: Post-Ride Celebration
GENERAL RIDE INFORMATION:
· We will be riding together as a team.
· Five formal rest stops per day (additional rest stop may be added)
· Most stops will be no longer than 15 minutes.
· The ride will take 7-8 hours each day - approx. 57 miles.
Items Provided by Rider:
· Water bottle
· Anything else you want (headphones, phone holder, mirrors, etc.)
· Overnight bag:
· Dinner Saturday night is casual and in our hotel.
· Riders may venture into downtown during the day or after dinner.
· In case of rain, please bring a jacket and additional clothing, socks, etc.
· There is laundry at the hotel, but we suggest you bring a back-up outfit for Sunday.
Items Provided by JCF:
· An amazing weekend!
· Guided route with ride leaders
· All meals, snacks, and beverages
· First-aid kit
· Bike maintenance (tubes, air pump, patches, etc.)
· JCF t-shirts, water bottle, and sweatbands