Stand with us on World Hemophilia Day!
You can help us to change lives. The World Federation of Hemophilia has the expertise, developed through five decades of working with healthcare professionals, government officials and patient organizations to ensure no person, regardless of where they are born, is left behind. But we can’t do it without you.
Today, we live in a world where
· the 36% of the world's bleeding disorder patients living in developed countries consume 96% of the available Factor VIII
· half the children with hemophilia in the developing world die by the time they are 10 years old
· 90% of the women and girls living with a bleeding disorder are undiagnosed, living in fear and isolation as they face an uncertain future
That’s where YOU come in. Your support will change lives.
You can partner with us to ensure
· children like Mutala receive a correct diagnosis
· patients like Maaz survive life-saving surgeries
· mothers like Cheryl have hope their young children can finally attend school
· families, like Comfort’s, will know the freedom of self-infusion
Stand with us on World Hemophilia Day. Donate