Run with Team Lynn Sage and help improve the lives of the 1 in 8 women in the US that will be diagnosed with breast cancer.
The Lynn Sage Foundation is dedicated to funding innovative research to eradicate breast cancer. A 501(c)(3) non-profit supporting promising, young researchers at Northwestern and Rush Universities in Chicago, The Foundation focuses its funding where it can have the greatest impact. Sisters, Laura & Halee Sage, established The Lynn Sage Foundation in honor of their mother who passed away from breast cancer at age 39.
Team Lynn Sage is full for the 2020 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. If you are interested in running and fundraising with Team Lynn Sage, please contact email@example.com to discuss another event.
Some perks of Team Lynn Sage:
* Virtual training or reimbursement of preferred training program
* Premium Team Lynn Sage gear, Lululemon running shirt and Headsweats race hat
* Pre-race meditation event
* Race day hospitality with massage
* Opportunity to meet the Lynn Sage Scholars and learn about their research
* Team kickoff run and Lynn Sage social event
* Cool incentive prizes
* Online fundraising page and fundraising strategy
* Team Lynn Sage private social media group
* Most importantly, you will change the trajectory of breast cancer for current and future generations!