Why be a Relay Sponsor?
• As a sponsor of the Relay, your business/organization says to the East Bay community and to teens that you care about Bay Area youth and their future!
• An opportunity is created for your participation that places you as part of the healthy solution for youth concerns.
Benefits of being a Relay Sponsor?
• Recognition by the community as a business/organization that cares about youth!
• Acknowledgement in Relay publications, advertisements and announcements – reaching thousands of Bay Area residents.
• Opportunities for youth to know your business/organization
• Direct exposure to over 500 participants, volunteers and guests!
How Can You Help?
- It will take over $15,000 to support EFC’s 24-Hour Relay Challenge. City, school and community sponsors make this event happen for our youth. We NEED your help!
Read Below For all of the ways you can support!
• Financial contributions that offset some of the costs.
• In-kind donations, including prizes and food items.
• Support services, such as providing and hosting a meal during the event, and volunteer hours.
• Sponsoring a particular aspect of the event – entertainment stage, food or First Aid tent or a special activity.