All proceeds raised from this event go to the Crisis Centre and our initiatives.
The Cayman Islands Crisis Centre is celebrating our ‘Sweet Sixteen’ anniversary this year and we invite you to participate in our annual A Walk in Her Shoes, taking place on International Women’s Day, Friday 8 March 2019. Help the Crisis Centre exceed our goal of $55,000 by signing up as a team or individual to ‘walk in her shoes’ down Market Street, Camana Bay to raise funds to support local domestic violence victims and children.
How does it work?
· Sign up online as a team or individual - CI$25 (US$30) per person
· Get your friends and family to donate to support you
· Each participant will walk a maximum of 5 laps (minimum of 1 lap)
· For every $150 you raise, 1 lap will be removed (ie: if you raise $450, you only have to walk 2 laps)
· Wear a pair of ladies shoes…prom shoes encouraged…the more bling the better
· Take it up a notch…paint your toes, throw on a wig and show off a dress
· Get all of your friends to sign up and participate too!
The Cayman Islands Crisis Centre is fundraising to help Raise the Roof of a new shelter in the next 5 years, as we have outgrown our current location. We currently have many initiatives and services available in addition to the shelter to include; Estella’s Place, Taya Lounge and our new Kids Helpline. To find out more about these initiatives, visit www.cicc.ky
Sign up now and start raising money for one of the most anticipated and entertaining event of the year. Help us make this year the biggest and sweetest yet! We will also accept manual donations.
For more information on this event or to receive a manual donations collection page please contact Michelle Lockwood at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org