*Registration has closed* Interested in riding in 2020? Please contact MaryGrace Cobbs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-216-3308.
Why We Ride
Every day, children are harmed by America’s broken child welfare, juvenile justice, education, and healthcare systems. Through relentless strategic advocacy and legal action, we hold governments accountable for keeping kids safe and healthy. Children’s Rights has made a lasting impact, protecting hundreds of thousands of vulnerable children and we are poised to help millions more. They are depending on us…and you.
This spring event brings together more than 32,000 riders from around the world to wheel through NYC’s completely car-free thoroughfares. The 40-mile route, for all ages and skill levels, travels through all five boroughs of the city before ending on Staten Island.
Children’s Rights is proud to offer a limited number of guaranteed charity slots for the 2019 TD Five Boro Bike Tour! By riding with Children’s Rights, you’ll raise funds for our mission to shine light on the struggles of America’s vulnerable children, and support our mission to keep them safe and on a path to loving homes.
- Guaranteed entry to 2019 TD Five Boro Bike Tour
- Registration cost paid by Children’s Rights
- Preferred Start assignment at the top of the Tour
- Custom 2019 ASSOS team jersey (retails for over $150)
- Personalized fundraising page
- Cycling tips for riding and bike care
- Special day of race experience including: start pass, breakfast, and lunch
- An entry to win raffle prizes from our sponsors
- *Discounted premium bike rental from Roula
If you have any questions, please contact MaryGrace Cobbs at email@example.com or 646-216-3308.