When you ride with Team InTandem, you will raise funds to provide free tandem cycling programs to people who are blind, have low vision, or cannot ride independently due to other disabilities, as well as spread awareness of our mission.
Members of Team InTandem agree to fundraise a minimum of $1,000 by May 15, 2019, and will receive:
- Complimentary registration for the 2019 Five Boro Bike Tour
- A 2019 InTandem premium cycling jersey
- Exclusive access to InTandem’s Boot Camp, a seven week endurance training designed to help you finish the 40 mile tour with ease
- Complimentary registration for the 2019 Tour de Staten Island
- Support to help you reach your $1,000 fundraising goal, including assistance to set up your personal fundraising page, photos and videos from Boot Camp for your campaign, troubleshooting clinics, and a Fun & Easy Guide to Raising $1,000
- An invitation to our Awards Ceremony
- The satisfaction of knowing you and InTandem are helping more people experience the joys of cycling!
When you raise $2,500 or more:
- A 2019 InTandem premium windbreaker
- All other benefits listed above
When you successfully recruit three people to join our team:
Thank You for joining InTandem's 2019 Five Boro Bike Tour Team! You are making cycling possible for those who would otherwise be on sidelines!