Do good. Feel good.
Students and teachers from all 11 Powerflow Yoga locations will once again come together for the second annual Powerflow Yogathon. Join us on Saturday, May 19, at Montclair State University from 8 am to 9 pm to raise money for The Life is Good Kids Foundation. This non-profit charity organization is committed to helping more than 1 million children every year overcome the traumas of poverty, violence and illness. You will get the chance to create your team of four and take turns practicing yoga and mindfulness for 13 hours straight. Find joy as you take classes with some of your favorite PFY teachers (and some surprise guests!) who share your passion for helping kids heal. Come together and spread the power of optimism through yoga, charity and community.
How it works:
1. Create and name your team of four. Team members do not have to be PFY students. Only two PFY teachers per team please. Designate one team captain who will register and communicate with PFY. On the day of the Powerflow Yogathon, at least one person per team must be in each of the 12 classes.
2. Have your team captain go to http://bit.ly/2018Yogathon to pay the registration fee ($35 per person) for your whole team.
3. Go to and register your team, then email firstname.lastname@example.org your team name and members.
4. Share your passion, message and Crowdrise link, and start raising money. The fundraising goal for each team is a minimum of $500. It is a big commitment, but you will be so proud of your efforts.
5. Go out and tell the world about what we can accomplish when we work together.
Have questions? Please ask us anything at email@example.com. We are happy to help so we can make this a big success.