We are the IRONMAN Foundation's Ambassador Team and we care a lot about our race communities. We're always thinking about the families and organizations that make each race community vibrant and unique. We know what gets them out of bed in the morning and keeps them up at night and we're racing to make their lives better. WE ARE IRONMAN FOUNDATION AMBASSADORS and we swim, bike, and run to create positive tangible change in race communities through grant funding and volunteerism.
Will you be at an IRONMAN race this year? Look for us in the blue IRONMAN Foundation kits on course and JOIN US at a service project! We'll be hosting 10 service projects in 2018 and we'd love for you to help anyway you can.
Want more info about getting involved with the IRONMAN Foundation? Check us out HERE.
1) IRONMAN 70.3 Puerto Rico: Hurricane Maria Recovery Project
2) IRONMAN 70.3 Oceanside: Adaptive Surf Clinic with CAF
3) IRONMAN Texas: Hurricane Harvey Rebuilding Project
4) IRONMAN Boulder: Paradox Sports Service Project
5) IRONMAN Lake Placid: 20th Anniversary Service Project
6) IRONMAN 70.3 Santa Rosa: Wildfire Recovery Project
7) IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship (South Africa): New School Project with IRONMAN 4 the Kidz
8) IRONMAN World Championship (Kona): 40th Anniversary Service Project
9) IRONMAN Florida: 20th Anniversary Service Project
10) IRONMAN Arizona: Day of Service with Salt River Children's Foundation