The 200 Club of Atlantic and Cape May Counties is a non-proft organization that was established in 1986 by Peggy Mallen-Walczak after her husband, State Police Detective Albert J. Mallen Sr., was killed while executing a search during a drug raid on August 28, 1985. Since then, we have provided financial support for the families of police, fire, and rescue personnel who have risked and lost their lives for the protection of our communities. After a tragedy of this magnitude, the spouse and family is left with immediate concerns about their financial obligations. Often, benefits do not become activated for months and it is the immediate assistance that we provide that helps alleviate these financial pressures. It is the goal of The 200 Club, to be able to present a check to the family within 24 hours of a tragedy. Though these families will forever feel the emotional impact of their tragedies, the 200 Club is dedicated to easing the financial hardships that they will inevitably face.
We also provide annual scholarships, totalling $20,000+, to children of first responders.
And last, but certainly not least, we honor active duty first responsers with valor awards for acts of heroism.
We rely on the charitable donatations of you to assit those in need. We. . .they. . .need our help.
Donations are appreciated in any amount.
For your $100 Donation, you will receive an individual membership:
- One 200 Club decal for you to proudly display in a motor vehicle windshield
- One 200 Club membership card with your name engraved for you to proudly carry in your wallet
For your $500 Donation, you will receive a corproate membership:
- Ten (10) 200 Club decals for you to proudly display at your business and for the company or employee vehicles
- Five (5) 200 Club membership cards with your company name engraved for you and your employees to proudly carry in their wallets
For your $1000 Donation, which is our you will receive: a silve start membership:
- Twenty (20) 200 Club decals for you to proudly display at your business and for the company or employee vehicles
- Ten (10) 200 Club membership cards with your company name engraved for you and your employees to proudly carry in their wallets