We are a South Florida based nonprofit organization with a mission of providing hope through action in underserved and under-resourced communities.
We believe in strength in numbers and believe that with people paying it forward we can do great things for our community and eventually communities all around the world.
100 People Project is seeking donations for the following initiatives:
- Mentorship program for young men being raised without fathers in the home. This mentorship will teach them life skills such as interviewing, money management, changing a tire and many other skills while providing a male role model to build a relationship with.
- Grocery assistance for single parents facing financial hardships.
- Partnership with Title 1 School. In this partnership we clear lunch debt for the school so that children have access to hot meals during school. We work directly with the Principal to see what resources the students need to succeed.
- Monthly giveaways for single parents. These change depending on the month. During the summer we assist with child care, during the Holidays we assist with Halloween costumes or Christmas presents.
- Christmas celebrations. We typically work with Big Brother Big Sister of Broward County to identify children who may not get gifts from Santa and provide them with presents and Christmas cheer.
- Food pantry. With food instability on the rise, we want to provide families with the food they need on a recurring basis. This would serve a large number of families as opposed to our one off grocery assistance.
- Emergency funds. When disaster strikes we provide assistance to the affected community/individuals.
We have many iniaitives in the works that we know will make our community a better place. We hope to expand in the future and continue to do the same for communities across America and eventually, the world.
Thank you for your support!