Today, Nourish International is at a crossroads unlike any other we’ve experienced. Right now, the one-person team at Nourish is working with students and alumni to support chapter operations while also working on re-imagining th Nourish operating model.
Over the next six months, a dedicated group of students and alumni, with support from the Nourish Board of Directors, will begin the process of defining an exciting, focused, and sustainable path forward for the movement.
To support chapter operations and partnerships, the alumni are launching the Nourish Alumni Giving Challenge campaign to raise $15,000. The money raised by this campaign will be distributed to the student-led chapters. Our aim is to reduce the fundraising burden of the Nourish team and the Board of Directors during this challenging time.
Since incorporating in 2007, Nourish International has genuinely changed the lives of college students across America, just ask us!
- “Changed my life! Set me on a path of pursuing meaningful change in my post-grad life.”
- “I had opportunities I would never otherwise have had to get deeply involved in this work”
- “It opened a whole new realm of possibility for me.”
Thousands of student leaders have:
- Gained a better understanding of social enterprise and responsible development because of their experience with the Nourish model
- Been inspired to pursue careers in social impact because of their experience with a Nourish chapter or partner
- Been connected to a network of passionate, socially-minded students and professionals through the Summer Institute and the Nourish Professionals Council
Nourish chapters have earned over a million dollars in revenue and they have invested over half a million dollars in grassroots initiatives to address needs in communities experiencing extreme poverty.