Hours to go.... tick tock tick tock
October 25, 2016
BENEFITING: NATIONAL ALOPECIA AREATA FOUNDATION
EVENT DATE: Sep 14, 2016
Beginning September 14th and running through October 26th, in celebration of Alopecia Areata Awareness Month, NAAF is part of the Revlon Love 2016 Challenge!
This Challenge is a six-week fundraising competition launched by Revlon where organizations that support health causes compete for cash prize donations from Revlon. Over $1.4 Million will be given away in prize money to organizations participating in the Challenge. We're ready to raise as much money as we can! In addition, if we hit $50,000 by October 5th, we will be flown to NYC to pitch a collaboration between NAAF and Revlon to raise awareness and generate more funds.
Through this campaign, we have an opportunity to make a real impact in the lives of all those living with alopecia areata and their loved ones! Share your stories, your pictures and your videos! Together we can reduce the stigma of living with visible difference, increase awareness and raise funds for NAAF's programs of support, education and research for a cure.
Each week, we will award: 1) the fundraiser who has raised the most funds for that week, 2) the best photo submitted and posted and 3)the best video submitted and posted! Some of the super cool prizes will include:
- Invitation to be photographed by Rankin in NYC Oct 30th
- Football autographed by Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker and alopecia areata advocate Ryan Shazier
- Skype meeting with one of NAAF’s top researchers
- Free Conference Registration for 2 in Miami, June 2017
- Hats and T-Shirts from AA Apparel
- Signed copy of Head On, Stories of Alopecia Areata by Deeann Callis Graham
- Invitation to attend NAAF Research Summit in NYC November 14&15, 2016
Through this Campaign, it is our goal all touched by it will come to see us…as we are on the inside.