Mises University is an intense instructional program in the Austrian School of economics. Mises U 2013 was phenomenal, and only possible due to our generous donors. We seek to fund Mises U 2014 scholarships now, to help us plan. Please give today. Here is what you need to know about the program:
● For more than 25 years, Mises University has brought the intellectual tradition of the Austrian School to young people; many of whom go on to be influential scholars, professionals, and entrepreneurs.
● Acceptance is highly competitive, and only one in three applicants are admitted to the program.
● At Mises University, students receive something they won’t receive at any college or university: rigorous, undiluted instruction exclusively in Austrian economics and the Austrian intellectual tradition.
● This program challenges students with up to seven courses each day followed by opportunities to have evening discussions with other students and with faculty.
● Mises University’s international faculty is highly accessible to students, and instructors meet one on one with students throughout the day to provide both academic and professional advice.
● So that students may focus on academics during Mises University, meals, housing, refreshment breaks, study materials, and transportation within Auburn are all provided.
● Today, Mises University boasts of thousands of graduates, some of whom are now college faculty who teach at Mises University.
● Class topics include market behavior, competition, value and utility, money and banking, business cycles, industrial organization, method, economic history, the philosophy of science, financial economics, and more, plus special sessions on economic history, economics and ethics, and political philosophy.
● Mises University provides a unique opportunity for students to meet and network with other students (both graduate and undergraduate) working in the Austrian tradition from around the nation and the world.
● Thanks to the generosity of donors, students attend Mises University free of charge.