EVENT DATE: Nov 01, 2015
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Dec 31, 2015
Grow A 'Stache OR... Raise Some Cash For
Along Comes Hope® Kids With Cancer
Be a Mo-Bro! YOUR facial growth supports the Lil-Bro Cancer Fighters, with nonprofit, Along Comes Hope® supporting kids with cancer. All registration fees & donations are tax deductible.
November 1st, Kick-Off PARTY at Gymnazo ~Food, Drinks, Band & Raffle
December 2nd, Final Grow Day Contest at Clippers ~ Prizes, Food, Drinks, Band & Raffle
Who Can Compete?
1. ANY Bro's compete one-on-one against your local Mo-Bro's
2. Virtual competition- want to help but don't live nearby? The VIrtual competition is just for those to compete online against each other.
3. Cancer Warrior Teams can fundraise for THEIR Travel Fund. Make sure you fill out your Application Request Here.
4. Create a full Team of Gro-Bro's
5. Mo-Sisters: Start a Mo-Sis team to fundraise & join the parties!
This is a very unique opportunity for our Cancer Warrior Families to form a team and fundraise with their friends & family. The tax deductible contributions from their supporters will go directly into their treatment travel fund. What each family raises will go right back to them to supporting their travel costs!
*PRIZES for the winners of BOTH the live & virtual contest
*GRAND PRIZE to the person raising the most cash, regardless of a 'stache- Bro or Sis!
1- Each Bro must arrive CLEAN shaven unless you were notified you won the hot Bro-shave.
2- We photograph your handsome mug for naked proof!
Grow anything you want from Nov 1st to Dec 2nd, then knock it down to just a 'stache for the evenings final contest!
3- If you can’t go to kick-off party, pre-register and post your clean shaven mug on Nov 1st for proof of a fresh start
4- Attend Dec 2nd party to have your style judged and win some great prizes! AND have another party w/ a purpose!!!
>>>How To Pre-Register: (An Easy 4-steps)<<<
1. Register by clicking Join The Event
2. Select to be a Mo-Bro Contestant, A Cancer Warrior Team, a Mo-Bro Virtual Contestant or a Mo-Sis
3. Choose to create a team, join a team or donate
4. Fill out your participant information and then click the Complete Registration button.