For last 16 years, Miami Workers Center has worked with the community to protect the rights of low-income and immigrant families in Miami. We are building a movement propelled by the leadership of women of color. We envision a world where women of color are healthy, whole, and can have the economic power to support their families and themselves.
Your donation will help us:
- Continue uplifting issues impacting marginalized women.
- Develop strategies based on women of color experiences and needs.
- Address the lack of affordable housing, displacement, and gentrification through the eyes of mothers.
- Continue working on our county ID campaign that will increase safety and build a sense of community by recognizing domestic workers and others individuals as residents of the county.
- Organize domestic workers to achieve social and economic justice and secure greater protections under Florida's labor laws.
By giving, your gift will help us determine our areas of work, develop campaigns, and introduce new organizing strategies. We will continue to play a transformative role through out Florida’s social justice moment by implementing the perspective of women of color. Please help us continue to build women's leadership in South Florida!