No two mental health journeys are alike. With a wide range of services, Mental Health America of Ohio guides every person on their own unique path to mental wellness. Whether it’s connecting the people we serve to vital resources, providing free services, helping maintain long-term stability, or anything in between, we’re there every step of the way. We’re the place to start.
Our programs & offerings include, but are not limited to:
- Pro Bono Counseling Program, offering short-term counseling for uninsured and underinsured individuals who qualify.
- Get Connected, offering referrals to clinicians, providers, and services that work with a individuals insurance.
- Family Advocate Program, connecting family members and loved ones of persons living with a mental illness to peer Family Advocates.
- POEM, our maternal mental health program, created to meet the specific needs of mothers and families dealing with mental and emotional complications in the transition to new parenthood.
- Support Groups, designed to support people struggling directly with various mental health challenges, giving them opportunity to connect with others who understand.
- Mental Health First Aid, a public education program that introduces participants to risk factors and warning signs of mental illnesses, builds understanding of their impact, and overviews common supports.
- Occumetrics, a program by which we help businesses and organizations of all sizes assess their overall health through the lens of employee wellbeing and recommend improvements in identified areas of concern.