EVENT DATE: Oct 14, 2016
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Oct 15, 2016
Set up your fundraising page TODAY. Easy step by step instructions below. (See More)
The countdown to LUDI is on! LUDI is Walnut Hills’ largest STUDENT fundraiser of the year! All of the money raised benefits our clubs, sports and extracurricular activities. It is a grade-level competition where winning is based on a combination of fundraising and participation. Our clubs and teams also have the opportunity to win cash prizes based on their level of support. This year’s campaign runs October 7th culminating in our after school field day celebration the last day.
The LUDI celebration is part field-day, part raffle and prize extravaganza and the most fun students will have on campus all year!
Students have the opportunity to win prizes and bring their class and clubs/teams to LUDI dominance! See Giving Levels & Rewards tab for all you can win. All funds raised on the individual fundraising page count towards the personal score, your class score and your club/team scores! REMEMBER, the campaign closes at midnight on Thursday, October 6, 2015. Let the LUDI games begin!
- START by Clicking on your class page BELOW.
- Click “Set Up Your Fundraiser”.
- Set up your fundraising page by signing up for a Crowdrise Account* and make a minimum donation of $15.
*(If you participated last year just log in and then select up to 3 teams and clubs you are involved with. Make the minimum donation of $15 to get your 2016 fundraising page set up.)
- You will receive an email with a link to your own fundraising page.
- In that email, click on the “View my Fundraiser” to personalize your page and to track your and your class’ progress.
- Share the "View my Fundraiser" link via social media and forward it on to family and friends to support your fundraising efforts!
Facebook - www.facebook.com/LUDI.WHHS
Twitter - @WHHS_LUDI
Instagram - @whhs_ludi