Literacy Partners 2017 TD Five Boro Bike Tour
EVENT DATE: May 07, 2017
Literacy Partners is proud to be an official charity partner of the 2017 TD Five Boro Bike Tour. Ride to support the free classes we provide to help low-income immigrant parents learn English so that they can make sure their children are prepared to start school and set the stage for a lifetime of success.
Our 10-person team will ride together and enjoy the following perks:
- Entry into the TD Five Boro Bike Tour; Guaranteed placement in the first start wave
- Breakfast provided at the starting line; Lunch provided at the Finish Festival in Staten Island
- Literacy Partners team t-shirt
- Personal CrowdRise page for fundraising
- Fundraising support and online promotion from Literacy Partners staff
Charity riders each agree to raise a minimum of $750 from their friends, families, and coworkers by April 30, 2017. Join our team to bike for books in the largest charitable bike ride in the United States, and support literacy. To learn more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.literacypartners.org/get-involved/ride.