BENEFITING: Hearts Speak Inc
EVENT DATE: Jan 15, 2015
Every shelter pet deserves their 15 minutes of fame.
Because 15 minutes of fame can turn into a lifetime of love. Through the Perfect Exposure Project we’re giving more adoptable pets the unforgettable first impression their lives depend on, and the chance to be the star in their very own family.
The project equips open-admission shelters with professional photography equipment and training workshops, empowering staff and volunteers to effectively promote the animals in their care.
We believe knowledge is for sharing. In 2015 thanks to the generous support of donors, HeARTs Speak brought the Perfect Exposure Project to four open-admission shelters across the U.S. Help us make this lifesaving workshop a reality for even more animal welfare organizations in 2016:
- $25 Supports the cost of pet supplies, props, and motivational materials needed to make every model camera-ready!
- $50 Supports the cost of providing shelter staff and volunteers with Field Guides, brimming with photo and marketing wisdom.
- $100 Supports the cost of workshops designed to inspire a fun and fresh approach to social media, bio writing and adoption campaigns.
- $250 Supports the cost of hands-on training in photographing and promoting shelter pets led by industry professionals.
- $500 Supports the cost of an entire year of follow-up coaching to ensure success and growth!
- $1000 Supports the cost of a full photography studio setup at each shelter: lighting equipment, backdrops, cameras, lenses, and more!
HeARTs Speak unites artists in 47 states and 20 countries who provide pro bono creative services to animal welfare organizations in their communities. Currently, our members assist over one third of U.S. animal shelters. The Perfect Exposure Project is our solution to empower the remaining two thirds with creative tools and resources.
Lights. Camera. Adopt!