OUR VISION: We, the Lao Global Heritage Alliance, will ambitiously strive to preserve Lao Traditions/Culture/Heritage, and advocate Buddhism.
OUR MISSION: The Lao Global Heritage Alliance was established, by the concerned Lao Community in the Washington DC Area, with the mission to:
· Help Promote Lao Community Cohesiveness.
· Help the Prevention and Combating of Corruption Activities in non-profit 501 (c)(3) Charitable Organization to include the Wat Lao Temple.
· Help Provide and encourage the Transparency of Financial Management, Organizational Management, Board of Directors’ Elections in non-profit 501 (c)(3) Charitable Organization to include the Wat Lao Temple.
OUR STRATEGY: To align LGHA’s Mission with its Vision, our Strategies are as follow:
· Creating alliances with other organizations and temples.
· Providing guidance, recommendations, and support for a common and strict Bylaws of each temple.
· Serving as a mediator such as a Election Committee for Board of Director and Officers of the Wat Lao Temple.
· Fundraising Strategies to support our continuous operation include but not limited to:
· Mobilizing Donors (New Leads; Thank; Educate; Empower; Make them part of our community; Increase value over time.)
· Marketing and Advertising (sophisticated advertising; evaluating messaging; traditional media; social media; make clear case for support.)
· Fundraising Digitally (Strong video strategy with storytelling; emergency fundraising appeals; thank you video; volunteer stories; victims stories; campaign or fund progress updates.)
· Forming Partnership (Form strong corporate partnerships – donations & grants; leverage celebrity endorsers; find matching opportunities)
· Hosting Events (Annual GALA Dinner; Corporate Event Sponsorship.)