%1$s Profile Image

Knights of Columbus Shelby Council 1968

Shelby Knights of Columbus Council 1968 Measure Up


Donate

The Shelby Knights of Columbus Council is taking our Measure Up drive to help citizens with developmental disabilites online this year! 


It is through our Measure Up Drive that we, as Knights of Columbus, can live and show the world how we embrace the gospel message of Jesus Christ.


This fundraising effort raises approximately $370,000 for over 322 statewide and local caring agencies that sponsor a variety of training and support programs. Of the money collected, 80 percent is returned to the local councils for donating to their local agencies. The remaining 20 percent is used for statewide programs.


Due to COVID-19 restrictions, less foot traffic and cash usage in stores, it makes more sense for us to accept donations online.  Please help in whatever you can.  All donations come with a tax deductible receipt. Thank you!