I was a scared and lonely puppy until I was rescued 3 years ago by Southern California Golden Retriever Rescue. Please help me give back with this fantasic and fun fundraiser so we can medically care for more of my fur brothers and sisters! A special bark-out to my new fur-brother Tri-Pawd Charlie. SCGRR is caring for his needs for the remainder of his life. He lost his leg recently to bone cancer but he is happy and cared for thanks to SCGRR!
WEEKEND SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
The Shorebreak Hotel
500 Pacific Coast Highway, Huntington Beach, CA
6:00 PM – Opening Ceremonies & Yappy Hour, presented by The Shorebreak Hotel
6:30 PM – PAWabunga Costume Contest
- Yappy Hour/Opening Ceremony – $10 per person suggested donation pre-register online, or $12.00 at the door.
- Costume Contest – $20 on site, cash, check and credit card will be accepted, or register here, by 9/25/14.
- Includes Doggie Goodie Bag & 1 Raffle Ticket. Additional raffle tickets for Chinese Raffle will also be for sale. Cash, Check and Credit Card will be accepted; all raffle ticket and Yappy Hour admission benefit the 2014 Charity Partners.
International Surfing Museum 411 Olive Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Surf City Surf Dog® – Dog Surfing History Exhibit, Surf & Surf Dog Movies & Yappy Hour! More info soon.
Huntington Dog Beach
Goldenwest Street and PCH
8 AM – Check-In Opens
8:30 – 1 PM - Pawabunga Expo
9 AM – 1:30 PM – Unleashed by Petco Surf City Surf Dog®
Approximate Heat Schedule:
- 9:00 – 10:00 am X-Large (60 lbs. +)
- 10 – 10:35 am Large (41 lbs. – 59 lbs.)
- 10:40 – 10:55 am Medium (21 lbs – 40 lbs.)
- 11:00 – 11:55am Small (20 lbs. and under)
- 12 – 12:15 pm Tandem (Owner/Dog or Dog/Dog)
- 12:30 pm – 1:45 pm SURF FINALS
- 2:15 PM (approx) I and Love and You Awards/Closing Ceremony(Immediately following surf finals at The Shorebreak Hotel)
Please note when registering, you can only use your email once; make sure you register for all events at once.