Justice Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 65 is a non-profit organization comprised of active and retired Officers and Telecommunicatiors from the Justice Police Department. We are no longer using Midwest Promotions to fundraise for our lodge.
With your past donations we have been able to give back to the community by being active in the programs below. Your ongoing support will allow us to continue participating in these and other worthy causes within the Village of Justice.
- Holiday Shop with a Cop
- College Scholarships for Residents
- Illinois Special Olympics
- Support Officers' Families In Time of Need
- Suicide Awareness & Prevention
- G.R.E.A.T. School Drug Awareness Program
Thanks, your donation of any amount will help and be appreciated.
Sgt. Damien Dyas - President Cpl. Bill Conrad - Vice President
Ofc. Erica Kringlie - Treasurer Ofc. Ron Ward - Secretary