14th Annual Join the Journey Breast Cancer Awareness Walk
EVENT DATE: Sep 16, 2018
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Sep 30, 2018
Come celebrate the journey with us! As we walk we support survivors and those who have completed their journey.
Join the Journey's mission is to promote breast cancer awareness in our community and to provide support to individuals on their breast cancer journey. "Money raised here stays here..."
Join the Journey 14th Annual Walk
Sunday, September 16, 2018
Mayo High School – 1420 11th Avenue SE
Schedule of Events
Saturday, September 17th from 8am-11am:
High School (Door One)
- T-shirt pick-up for pre-registered walkers at Mayo
- Onsite registration. Cash, check or credit card
- Purchase raffle tickets for fabulous prizes
Sunday, September 18th @ 7:30am
• T-Shirt pick up and onsite registration
• Continental breakfast, raffle, mini-massage, mural
signing, memoriums, and education stations
8:45am Opening Ceremony
9:00am - 12:00 Walk
• Walk as much as you feel comfortable. Shuttle buses available.
• Enjoy a unique dragon-boat ride and photo-ops
• Refresh at the half way point
12:30pm Closing Ceremony
**Please note that pets are not permitted
inside Mayo High School property
Register by September 1st to gaurantee your t-shirt size
Online Registration will close on Friday, September 14 at noon
Register online at www.jointhejourney.us or by
mailing the attached registration form.
Invite friends, relatives and co-workers to
sponsor you or to join your walking team.
Help us reach our $100,000 fundraising goal by gathering
pledges or donating to a walk team or individual walker.
Download your Pledge Sheet from our website, or visit our
website and designate your donation to a walk team or walker