BENEFITING: UPPER VALLEY HUMANE SOCIETY INC
EVENT DATE: May 20, 2017
I would greatly appreciate it if we got together and donated money to this amazing cause! Every year, almost 70 million animals are left alone to fend for themselves, starve, and possibly die in just the United States alone. The Upper Valley Humane Society had given homes to helpless animals for over fifty years. With your help, we can give the beautiful animals of UVHS love and care with any donations. Every single penny counts. Any money donated can buy food, toys, blankets, medical treatment, and so much more to animals in need! There is another thing that your donations will cover: Spaying and Neutering. Only 10% of the animals that end up in shelters are spayed or neutered. That means that the other 90% go on to have more and more litters of puppies and kittens. One of the many problems with owners is that they don't fix their pet, which is why so many end up in shelters. Thank you so much for donating and supporting this cause and helping me walk my dog and I to a better world. It's time we put paws before hands.