Jackson - Mississippi's Walk For Diabetes 2015
EVENT DATE: Oct 04, 2015
Have Fun and Help the Diabetes Foundation of Mississippi help your fellow Mississippians!
We need YOU!
- To provide support to those living with diabetes
- To help fund diabetes alert dogs to Mississippi children
- To support educational programs for the general public, patients & health care providers
- To provide life saving medical supplies and medicines to needy Mississippians
- To offer necessary training for school nurses, teachers & day care staff across our state.
- To Support Camp Kandu, a bi-annual camp for families of children with diabetes
- To help fund continuous glucose monitors (CGM) for those with hypoglycemia unawareness
The Jackson Walk will be held on the Southern Farm Bureau Life Insurance Campus - I-220, Watkins Drive Exit at 1401 Livingston Ln, Jackson, MS
Registration begins at 1:00 pm
The walk will begin at 2:00 and Lunch will follow.
This year's theme is: "Taming Diabetes!"
Set up a fundraiser page to solicit online donations for your Walk team under this event. Here's a video on how to do it. https://youtu.be/OIG3AvoZVFo
Design a team T-shirt!
Even an individual can set up a fundraiser page so their friends can donate to the Walk.
If you just want to donate, pick an interesting team to support!
For more information and FUNdraising ideas https://www.msdiabetes.org/mississippis-walks-diabetes.